Interest rate formation in informal credit markets in India: does level of development matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B P & Bhattacharjee, Manojit, 2012. "Nature and Dimensions of Farmers’ Indebtedness in India," MPRA Paper 42358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi & Vani, B.P., 2014. "Uncertainty, risk and risk mitigation: Field experiences from farm sector in Karnataka," Working Papers 320, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Meenakshi Rajeev, 2015. "Is Access to Loan Adequate for Financing Capital Expenditure? A Household-level Analysis on Some Selected States of India," Working Papers id:7880, eSocialSciences.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Mertou, Amat, 2012. "High Implicit Interest Rates in the Context of Informal Traditional Housing Transactions: Evidence from Morocco," MPRA Paper 38732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal & Kumar, Rakesh, 2014. "Monetary policy and informal finance: Is there a pecking order?," MPRA Paper 65243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinduja Srinivasan, 2014. "Impact of Public Works on Household Occupational Choice Evidence from NREGS in India," Working Papers WR-1053, RAND Corporation.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0014-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, Manojit & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2014. "Is access to loan adequate for financing capital expenditure?: A household level analysis on some selected states of India," Working Papers 315, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-23 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2010-10-23 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:12610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .