High Implicit Interest Rates in the Context of Informal Traditional Housing Transactions: Evidence from Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2010. "Interest rate formation in informal credit markets in India: does level of development matter?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 12610, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ronald U. Mendoza, 2011. "Why do the poor pay more? Exploring the poverty penalty concept," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 1-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Implicit interest rate- Informal Traditional Housing- Poverty-Morocco;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2012-05-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .