Should a Country Invest more in Human or Physical Capital? A Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2013. "Should a Country Invest more in Human or Physical Capital? A Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Approach," Working Papers halshs-00822391, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chanda, Areendam, 2008.
"The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 436-469, February.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Macroeconomics 0502034, EconWPA.
- Docquier, Frederic & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2007.
"Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 361-378, May.
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Oliver, Paddison & Pierre PESTIEAU, 2006. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DOCQUIER, Frédéric & PADDISON, Oliver & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2009. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006. "Optimal Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Setting with Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 2081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2005.
"The Intergenerational State Education and Pensions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 651-664.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana, 2002. "The Intergenerational State: Education and Pensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2004. "The intergenerational state: education and pensions," Staff Report 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2008.
"Equilibrium dynamics in discrete-time endogenous growth models with social constant returns,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2005. "Equilibrium Dynamics in Discrete-Time Endogenous Growth Models with Social Constant Returns," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2012.
"Social optimum in an OLG model with paternalistic altruism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3417-3424.
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2011. "Social Optimum in an OLG Model with Paternalistic Altruism," Working Papers halshs-00644094, HAL.
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
- Zuleta, Hernando & Young, Andrew T., 2013. "Labor shares in a model of induced innovation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 112-122.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008.
"Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sector Level,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 820-835, October.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sectoral Level," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0803, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Takahashi, Harutaka & Mashiyama, Koichi & Sakagami, Tomoya, 2012. "Does The Capital Intensity Matter? Evidence From The Postwar Japanese Economy And Other Oecd Countries," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 103-116, April.
- David Evans & Haluk Sezer, 2004. "Social discount rates for six major countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 557-560.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous growth; social optimum; two-sector model; factor intensity differential;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .