Should a country invest more in human or physical capital?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2015. "Should a country invest more in human or physical capital?," Post-Print hal-01457381, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Docquier, Frederic & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2007.
"Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 361-378, May.
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Oliver, Paddison & Pierre PESTIEAU, 2006. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DOCQUIER, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & PADDISON, Oliver & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2009. "Optimal accumulation in an endogenous growth setting with human capital," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Docquier, Frédéric & Paddison, Oliver & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006. "Optimal Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Setting with Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 2081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000.
"Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2012.
"Social optimum in an OLG model with paternalistic altruism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3417-3424.
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2011. "Social Optimum in an OLG Model with Paternalistic Altruism," Working Papers halshs-00644094, HAL.
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2012. "Social optimum in an OLG model with paternalistic altruism," Post-Print hal-01946300, HAL.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2008.
"Equilibrium dynamics in discrete-time endogenous growth models with social constant returns,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2005. "Equilibrium Dynamics in Discrete-Time Endogenous Growth Models with Social Constant Returns," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Galor, Oded, 1992.
"A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1351-1386, November.
- Oded Galor, 1990. "A Two-Sector Overlapping-Generations Model: A Global Characterization of the Dynamical System," Working Papers 1990-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Takahashi, Harutaka & Mashiyama, Koichi & Sakagami, Tomoya, 2012. "Does The Capital Intensity Matter? Evidence From The Postwar Japanese Economy And Other Oecd Countries," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 103-116, April.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008.
"Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sector Level,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 820-835, October.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sectoral Level," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0803, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:76:y:2015:i:c:p:44-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.