El debate empieza ahora: a propósito de ‘Precios de subsistencias, salarios nominales y niveles de vida en Castilla la Vieja. Palencia, 1751-1861’, de Javier Moreno
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.aehe.es|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
- Huck, Paul, 1995. "Infant Mortality and Living Standards of English Workers During the Industrial Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 528-550, September.
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2000. "The Worldwide Standard of Living since 1800," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 7-26, Winter.
- Simon Szreter & Graham Mooney, 1998. "Urbanization, Mortality, and the Standard of Living Debate: New Estimates of the Expectation of Life at Birth in Nineteenth-century British Cities," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 51(1), pages 84-112, 02.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Ane Flaatten & Charlotte Koren, 1999. "Introduction: Quality of Life Indicators," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 79-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:0101a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.