El debate empieza ahora: a propósito de ‘Precios de subsistencias, salarios nominales y niveles de vida en Castilla la Vieja. Palencia, 1751-1861’, de Javier Moreno
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iulie Aslaksen & Ane Flaatten & Charlotte Koren, 1999. "Introduction: Quality of Life Indicators," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 79-82.
- Hicks, Norman & Streeten, Paul, 1979. "Indicators of development: The search for a basic needs yardstick," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 567-580, June.
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2000. "The Worldwide Standard of Living since 1800," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 7-26, Winter.
- Huck, Paul, 1995. "Infant Mortality and Living Standards of English Workers During the Industrial Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 528-550, September.
- Simon Szreter & Graham Mooney, 1998. "Urbanization, Mortality, and the Standard of Living Debate: New Estimates of the Expectation of Life at Birth in Nineteenth-century British Cities," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 51(1), pages 84-112, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ahe:dtaehe:0101a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Estrella Trincado Aznar)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.