Cointegration Tests of Spatial and Variety Price Linkages in Regional Dry Bean Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Engle & Joao Victor Issler, 1993.
"Estimating Sectoral Cycles Using Cointegration and Common Features,"
NBER Working Papers
4529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, R. F. & Issler, João Victor, 1994. "Estimating sectoral cycles using cointegration and common features," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 232, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ted C. Schroeder, 1991. "Cointegration Tests and Spatial Price Linkages in Regional Cattle Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 452-464.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Kesavan, T. & Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1992. "Dynamics and Price Volatility in Farm-Retail Livestock Price Relationships," Staff General Research Papers Archive 549, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kesavan, T. & Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1992. "Dynamics And Price Volatility In Farm-Retail Livestock Price Relationships," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Scott J. Brown & N. Edward Coulson & Robert F. Engle, 1990. "Non-Cointegration and Econometric Evaluation of Models of Regional Shift and Share," NBER Working Papers 3291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flores, Hector & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2013. "Using market intelligence for the opportunistic shipping of fresh produce," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 89-97.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Keimig, R. & Diersen, Matthew A. & Kim, Han & Santos, Joseph M., 2002.
"Mandatory Versus Voluntary Price Reporting: An Empirical Investigation Of The Market Transparency Controversy,"
Economics Staff Papers
32024, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Keimig, R. & Diersen, Matthew A. & Kim, Han & Santos, Joseph M., 2003. "Mandatory Versus Voluntary Price Reporting: An Empirical Investigation Of The Market Transparency Controversy," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35139, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2003.
"Did The Voluntary Price Reporting System Fail To Provide Price Transparency In The Cash Market For Dressed Steers: Evidence From South Dakota,"
Economics Staff Papers
32012, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, S.W & Diersen, M., 2003. "Did the Voluntary Price Reporting System Fail to Provide Price Transparency in the Cash Market for Dressed Steers: Evidence from South Dakota," Staff Papers 030001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2003. "Did The Voluntary Price Reporting System Fail To Provide Price Transparency In The Cash Market For Dressed Steers: Evidence From South Dakota," 2003 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 2003, Denver, Colorado 35971, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Param Silvapulle & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Testing For Philippines Rice Market Integration: A Multiple Cointegration Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 369-380, September.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredj Jawadi & Catherine Bruneau & Nadia Sghaier, 2009. "Nonlinear Cointegration Relationships Between Non‐Life Insurance Premiums and Financial Markets," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 753-783, September.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1998.
"Are production risk and labour market risk covariant?,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 129-146.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1994. "Are Production Risk And Labour Market Risk Covariant?," Working papers 24, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Vijay VICTOR & Maria FEKETE FARKAS & Florence JEESON, 2018. "Inflation unemployment dynamics in Hungary – A structured cointegration and vector error correction model approach," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(615), S), pages 195-204, Summer.
- A., Rjumohan, 2019. "Integration between Economic Growth and Financial Development in India: An Analysis," MPRA Paper 101856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahito, Jam Ghulam Murtaza, 2015. "Market integration of wheat in Pakistan," Discussion Papers 72, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Ian P. Cassar & Kurt Davison & Christian Xuereb, 2018. "Does the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem Capture the Consumption Behavior of Maltese Households?," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(12), pages 1-77, December.
- Khosrow Doroodian & Chulho Jung & Roy Boyd, 1999. "Testing the law of one price under the fixed and flexible exchange rate systems," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 613-616.
- Claude Diebolt & Cédric Doliger, 2005. "Becker vs. Easterlin. Education, Fertility and Growth in France after World War II," Working Papers 05-03, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Fausti, Scott & Diersen, Matthew, 2005.
"Price Transparency in the Voluntary Price Reporting System for Live Cattle: Theory and Empirical Evidence from South Dakota,"
050001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2005. "Price Transparency in the Voluntary Price Reporting System for Live Cattle: Theory and Empirical Evidence from South Dakota," Economics Staff Papers 32027, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Abdul Qayyum, 2000.
"Demand for Real Money Balances by the Business Sector: An Econometric Investigation,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 857-873.
- Qayyum, Abdul, 2000. "Demand for Real Money Balances by the Business Sector: An Econometric Investigation," MPRA Paper 2156, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2000.
- Sinha, Dipendra, 1996. "Saving and Economic Growth in India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 49(4), pages 637-647.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:269-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2010. "Electricity Demand Analysis and Forecasting- The Tradition is Questioned," Working Papers id:2966, eSocialSciences.
- Ma, Tao & Zhou, Zhou & Antoniou, Constantinos, 2018. "Dynamic factor model for network traffic state forecast," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 281-317.
- Ikechukwu Kelikume, 2014. "Interest Rate Chanel of Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Evidence from Nigeria," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(4), pages 97-107.
- Felipe Morandé & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "El Mercado de Clientes No Regulados en la Industria Eléctrica," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv100, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Ripamonti, Alexandre, 2019. "Capital Structure Adjustments and Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 96936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.