Political Economy of Adjustment in Developing Countries and their Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Kanbur, S. M., 1987.
"Structural adjustment, macroeconomic adjustment and poverty: A methodology for analysis,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1515-1526, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 1986. "Structural Adjustment, Macroeconomic Adjustment and Poverty: A Methodology for Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mezzera, Jaime, 1981. "Segmented labour markets without policy-induced labour market distortions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(11-12), pages 1109-1114.
- Braverman, Avishay & Kanbur, Ravi, 1987. "Urban bias and the political economy of agricultural reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 1179-1187, September.
- Demery, Lionel & Addison, Tony, 1987. "Stabilization policy and income distribution in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1483-1498, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- -, 1989. "Política macroeconómica y pobreza: estudio del impacto de instrumentos seleccionados de política macroeconómica en el caso de Guatemala," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 26744, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2014.
"Disentangling the Poverty Effects of Sectoral Output, Prices, and Policies in India,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 773-801, December.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2012. "Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India," Development Papers 1202, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely & George Gray-Molina & Wilson Jiménez & Ernesto Pérez de Rada & Ernesto Yáñez & Marcelo Côrtes Neri & Edward Joaquim Amadeo & Alexandre Pinto Carvalho & Dante Cont, 2001. "Portrait of the Poor: An Assets-Based Approach," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 42198 edited by Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, February.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008.
"Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development: A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan,"
2008:43, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2008. "Income, Public Social Services, and Capability Development : A Cross-district Analysis of Pakistan," Development Economics Working Papers 22221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tyler, Godfrey J., 1997. "Macro-Economic Policy, Export Competitiveness and Poverty in Kenya: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 1997 Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198049, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Samuel Fambon, 2005. "Croissance économique, pauvreté et inégalité des revenus au Cameroun," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(1), pages 91-122.
- Howard White, 1996. "Adjustment in Africa," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 27(4), pages 785-815, October.
- Wendy Olsen, 2008. "Pluralism, Tenancy and Poverty: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Poverty Studies," Working Papers id:1684, eSocialSciences.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1988. "Dévaluer en Afrique ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(1), pages 123-143.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
- Dams, Th, 1990. "The Role of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in the Socio-Economic Development Process: People's Participation as the Key," 1990 Symposium, Agricultural Restructuring in Southern Africa, July 24-27, 1990, Swakopmund, Namibia 183534, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maasland, Anne, 1990. "Methods for measuring the effect of adjustment policies on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 474, The World Bank.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "Income distribution and development," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 791-841, Elsevier.
- Attanasio, Orazio P. & Székely, Miguel & Gray-Molina, George & Jiménez, Wilson & Pérez de Rada, Ernesto & Yáñez, Ernesto & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Amadeo, Edward Joaquim & Carvalho, Alexandre Pinto & C, 2011. "Portrait of the Poor: An Assets-Based Approach," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 322, December.
- Tyler, Godfrey J. & Akinboade, Oludele A., 1992. "Structural Adjustment, Agriculture, and the Poor: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Kenyan Economy," 1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197888, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wendy Olsen & University of Manchester, 2005. "Pluralism, Poverty and Sharecropping: Cultivating Open-Mindedness in Development Studies," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-008, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2007. "Budget Policy and Income Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anne Maasland, 1992. "Consecuencias Distributivas de las Políticas de Ajuste: Una Revisión de Metodologías," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 141-162.
- Zack Zimbalist, 2017. "Breaking down rural and urban bias and interrogating spatial inequality, evidence from South Africa," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 35, pages 246-269, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwardp:272834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.