Stabilization policy and income distribution in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2007. "Budget Policy and Income Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2014.
"Disentangling the Poverty Effects of Sectoral Output, Prices, and Policies in India,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 773-801, December.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2012. "Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India," Development Papers 1202, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Nath, S. K., 1988. "Political Economy of Adjustment in Developing Countries and their Labour Markets," Discussion Papers 272834, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Tyler, Godfrey J., 1997. "Macro-Economic Policy, Export Competitiveness and Poverty in Kenya: A General Equilibrium Analysis," 1997 Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198049, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- -, 1989. "Política macroeconómica y pobreza: estudio del impacto de instrumentos seleccionados de política macroeconómica en el caso de Guatemala," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 26744, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Issue of Income Inequality under the perceptive of Macroeconomic Instability: An Empirical Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tyler, Godfrey J. & Akinboade, Oludele A., 1992. "Structural Adjustment, Agriculture, and the Poor: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Kenyan Economy," 1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197888, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 1988. "Dévaluer en Afrique ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(1), pages 123-143.
- Maasland, Anne, 1990. "Methods for measuring the effect of adjustment policies on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 474, The World Bank.
- Elson, Diane, 1995. "Gender Awareness in Modeling Structural Adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1851-1868, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:12:p:1483-1498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.