Trade And Macroeconomic Policy: What Does It Mean For Farmers And Lenders?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.usda.gov/oce/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan David Ostry & Anne Marie Gulde & Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1995.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does The Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," Working Papers 97-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathew D. Shane & William M. Liefert, 2000. "The International Financial Criss: Macroeconomic Linkages to Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 682-687.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi & Roe, Terry L., 2001. "A Global Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Reform In Wto Member Countries," Bulletins 12984, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1998. "U.S. Agricultural Growth and Productivity: An Economywide Perspective," Agricultural Economics Reports 34047, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mark L. Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988.
"Financial Factors in Business Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
2758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Financial factors in business fluctuations," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Andrew Berg, 2000. "The Challenge of Predicting Economic Crises," IMF Economic Issues 22, International Monetary Fund.
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995.
"Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
7454, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Terry Roe, 1997. "Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 293-310, August.
- Langley, Suchada V. & Guigale, Marcelo & Meyers, William H., 2000. "International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5054, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usaoon:33081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.