International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Huang, Biing-Wen & Chen, Meng-Gu & McAleer, Michael, 2011.
"Modelling the asymmetric volatility in hog prices in Taiwan: The impact of joining the WTO,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1491-1506.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen, 2009. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," Working Papers in Economics 10/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-642, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Obinwata, Bede & OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016.
"Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach,"
75526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2016.
- OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016. "Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach," MPRA Paper 74158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andino, Jose & Mulik, Kranti & Koo, Won W., 2005.
"The Impact Of Brazil And Argentina'S Currency Devaluation On U.S. Soybean Trade,"
Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report
23486, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Andino, Jose & Mulik, Kranti & Koo, Won W., 2006. "The Impact of Brazil and Argentina's Currency Devaluation on U.S. Soybean Trade," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21450, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huang, Biing-Wen & Chen, Meng-Gu & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2009. "Modelling risk in agricultural finance: Application to the poultry industry in Taiwan," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 1472-1487.
- Wesley, J.D. & Shen, Xuan & Li, Sheng & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2012. "Agricultural Trade Bias in Exchange Rate Volatility Effect Estimation: An Application of Meta-Regression Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124870, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dengjun Zhang, 2015. "The trade effect of price risk: a system-wide approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1149-1167, May.
- Jin, Y. & Jin, S., 2018. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Agricultural Export: Evidence from Chinese Food Firm-level Data," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277197, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jungho Baek & Won W. Koo, 2008.
"Identifying Macroeconomic Linkages to U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2006. "Identifying macroeconomic linkages to US agricultural trade balance," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21048, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dengjun Zhang & Henry W. Kinnucan, 2014. "Exchange Rate Volatility and US Import Demand for Salmon," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 411-430.
- Páll, Zsombor, 2015. "Three essays on the Russian wheat export," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 80, number 80.
- Jones, Keithly G., 2006. "The Effect of Relative Prices and Exchange Rates on Domestic Market Share of U.S. Red-Meat Utilization," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25424, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Khitarishvili, Tamar, 2001. "Trade And Macroeconomic Policy: What Does It Mean For Farmers And Lenders?," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2001 33081, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Cho, Guedae & Koo, Won W., 2004. "Third-Country Effects on the Market Shares of U.S. Wheat in Asian Countries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-17, December.
- Chang, C-L. & Huang, B-W. & Chen, M-G., 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Yuan, Yan & Awokuse, Titus O., 2003. "Exchange Rate Volatility And U.S. Poultry Exports: Evidence From Panel Data," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22083, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.