Economic liberalism: fall, revival and resistance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1997. "The Swedish Experiment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1273-1319, September.
- Quiggin, John, 1998. "Social Democracy and Market Reform in Australia and New Zealand," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 76-95, Spring.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, D., 1995. "The Revival of Economic Liberalism: Australia in an International Perspective," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 467, The University of Melbourne.
- David Henderson, 1995. "The Revival of Economic Liberalism: Australia in an International Perspective," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 59-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenny Green & Bronwen Dalton, 2016. "Out of the Shadows: Using Value Pluralism to Make Explicit Economic Values in Not-for-Profit Business Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 299-312, December.
- O'Toole, Kevin & Dennis, Jennifer & Kilpatrick, Sue & Farmer, Jane, 2010. "From passive welfare to community governance: Youth NGOs in Australia and Scotland," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 430-436, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic liberalism; Keynesianism; Public Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:151508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .