Taxing sales to tourists over time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Bonham, Carl & Fujii, Edwin & Im, Eric & Mak, James, 1992.
"The Impact of the Hotel Room Tax: An Interrupted Time Series Approach,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 45(4), pages 433-441, December.
- Carl Bonham & Edwin Fujii & Eric Im & James Mak, 1991. "The Impact of the Hotel Room Tax: An Interrupted Time Series Approach," Working Papers 199124, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bird, Richard M., 1992. "Taxing tourism in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1145-1158, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonham, Carl & Gangnes, Byron & Zhou, Ting, 2009. "Modeling tourism: A fully identified VECM approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 531-549, July.
- Allison Zhou & Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Modeling the supply and demand for tourism: a fully identified VECM approach," Working Papers 200717, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-1998-12-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-12-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:9810003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .