The Impact of Urban Land Taxation: The Pittsburgh Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grieson, Ronald E., 1980. "Theoretical analysis and empirical measurements of the effects of the Philadelphia income tax," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 123-137, July.
- Helms, L Jay, 1985. "The Effect of State and Local Taxes on Economic Growth: A Time Series-Cross Section Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 574-582, November.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1977. "The Surprising Incidence of a Tax on Pure Rent: A New Answer to an Old Question," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-360, April.
- Brian L. Bentick & Thomas F. Pogue, 1988. "The Impact on Development Timing of Property and Profit Taxation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(4), pages 317-324.
- Bentick, Brian L, 1979. "The Impact of Taxation and Valuation Practices on the Timing and Efficiency of Land Use," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 859-868, August.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Bonham, Carl & Fujii, Edwin & Im, Eric & Mak, James, 1992.
"The Impact of the Hotel Room Tax: An Interrupted Time Series Approach,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 45(4), pages 433-441, December.
- Carl Bonham & Edwin Fujii & Eric Im & James Mak, 1991. "The Impact of the Hotel Room Tax: An Interrupted Time Series Approach," Working Papers 199124, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:50:y:1997:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .