Social Democracy and Market Reform in Australia and New Zealand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Starke, Peter, 2005. "Resilient or residual? From the wage earners' welfare state to market conformity in New Zealand," TranState Working Papers 22, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Miroslav Prokopijevic, 2002. "Does growth further improve economic freedom?," ICER Working Papers 16-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hazledine, Tim & Quiggin, John, 2005.
"No more free beer tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151509, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tim Hazledine & John Quiggin, 2005. "No More Free Beer Tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP4P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Sue Konzelmann & Marc Fovargue-Davies & Gerhard Schnyder, 2012. "The faces of liberal capitalism: Anglo-Saxon banking systems in crisis?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 495-524.
- John Quiggin, 2005.
"Economic liberalism: fall, revival and resistance,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WP3P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Economic liberalism: fall, revival and resistance," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151508, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Konzelmann, S. & Fovargue-Davies, M., 2011. "Anglo-Saxon Capitalism in Crisis? Models of Liberal Capitalism and the Preconditions for Financial Stability," Working Papers wp422, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Obinger, Herbert & Zohlnhöfer, Reimut, 2005. "Selling off the family silver: the politics of privatization in the OECD 1990-2000," TranState Working Papers 15, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Andrew Glyn, 2002. "Labour Market Success and Labour Market Reform: Lessons from Ireland and New Zealand," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Ganghof, Steffen, 2001. "Global markets, national tax systems, and domestic politics: Rebalancing efficiency and equity in open states' income taxation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 01/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:14:y:1998:i:1:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .