Social Capital Formation in Rural, Urban and Suburban Communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell & Robert D. Putnam, 1995. "Economic Growth and Social Capital in Italy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, Summer.
- Stephan J. Goetz, 1993. "Human Capital and Rural Labor Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(5), pages 1164-1168.
- Brian K. Ray, 1997. "The Changing 'Face' of the Suburbs: Issues of Ethnicity and Residential Change in Suburban Vancouver," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Hughes, William Jr. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1996. "Uncertain Neighborhood Effects and Restrictive Covenants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 160-172, March.
- P.J. McLoughlin, 1983. "Community Considerations as Location Attraction Variables for Manufacturing Industry," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 20(3), pages 359-363, August.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Hirschfield & K.J. Bowers, 1997. "The Effect of Social Cohesion on Levels of Recorded Crime in Disadvantaged Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(8), pages 1275-1295, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Hvid, 2014. "Agricultural rent-seeking in developing countries: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(14), pages 951-954, September.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; community; rural community; suburban community; urban community; community development; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Labor and Human Capital; R58;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-NPS-2013-11-16 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-SOC-2013-11-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ukysps:159102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daukyus.html .