Uncertain Neighborhood Effects and Restrictive Covenants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou Heng-fu, 1994.
"Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 98-115, July.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending," CEMA Working Papers 93, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Harvy Galper, 1973. "State and Local Fiscal Behavior and Federal Grant Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 15-66.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1969. "State and Local Governments and Their Budget Constraint," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(2), pages 163-182, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Billings & Thomas Thibodeau, 2011. "Intrametropolitan Decentralization: Is Government Structure Capitalized in Residential Property Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 416-450, May.
- Jeremy R. Groves & William H. Rogers, 2011. "Effectiveness of RCA Institutions to Limit Local Externalities: Using Foreclosure Data to Test Covenant Effectiveness," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 559-581.
- Stephanie E. Vanderford & Yoko Mimura & Anne L. Sweaney, 2005. "A Hedonic Price Comparison of Manufactured and Site-Built Homes in the Non-MSA United States," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(1), pages 83-104.
- David E. Clark & William E. Herrin, 1997. "Historical Preservation Districts and Home Sale Prices: Evidence from the Sacramento Housing Market," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, Summer.
- Meltzer, Rachel & Cheung, Ron, 2014. "How are homeowners associations capitalized into property values?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 93-102.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Tra, Constant & Hardie, Ian, 2007. "Land use regulation and the provision of open space in suburban residential subdivisions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 199-213, September.
- Debertin, David L. & Goetz, Stephan J., 2013. "Social Capital Formation in Rural, Urban and Suburban Communities," Staff Papers 159102, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Thorsnes, Paul, 2000. "Internalizing Neighborhood Externalities: The Effect of Subdivision Size and Zoning on Residential Lot Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 397-418, November.
- Krisandra Guidry & Jams D. Shilling & C. F. Shirmans, 1999. "Land-Use Controls, Natural Restrictions, and Urban Residential Land Prices," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, Fall.
- Charles Carter & Zhenguo Lin & Marcus Allen & William Haloupek, 2013. "Another Look at Effects of “Adults-Only” Age Restrictions on Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 115-130, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:2:p:160-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .