Dynamik, Dimensionen Und Determinanten Der Gemeinsamen Europäischen Agrarpolitik
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Wilhelm-Seelig-Platz 6/7, D-24118 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 880-4416
Fax: +49 431 880- 2044
Web page: http://www.uni-kiel.de/agrarpol
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Tarditi & E. Croci Angelini, 1982. "Regional redistributive effects of common price support policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 255-270.
- U. Koester, 1977. "The redistributional effects of the common agricultural financial system," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 321-345.
- Swinnen, J. & Van der Zee, F.A., 1992. "The New Political Economy of Agricultural Policies," Mansholt Working Papers 1992-2, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Munk, K J, 1989. "Price Support to the EC Agricultural Sector: An Optimal Policy?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 76-89, Summer.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1982. "Policy options for the grain economy of the European Community: implications for developing countries," Research reports 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ukiewp:24406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.