The Food and Fiber System: Contributing to the U.S. and World Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmondson, William & Petrulis, Mindy & Somwaru, Agapi, 1995. "Measuring the Economywide Effect of the Farm Sector," Technical Bulletins 156778, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gallo, Anthony E., 1996. "The Food Marketing System in 1995," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33679, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Elitzak, Howard, 1999. "Food Cost Review, 1950-97," Agricultural Economics Reports 34053, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2001. "Agglomeration Economies and Industry Location Decisions: The Impacts of Vertical and Horizontal Spillovers," Working Papers 190899, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Furtuoso, Maria Cristina Ortiz & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"The Brazilian agribusiness, defining and measuring: 1994 to 2000,"
54669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Cristina Ortiz Furtuoso & Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto, 2001. "The Brazilian Agribusiness, Defining And Measuring: 1994 To 2000," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 089, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 215-237, May.
- Neil Knobloch, 2008. "Factors of teacher beliefs related to integrating agriculture into elementary school classrooms," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(4), pages 529-539, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfarming; food and fiber system; industries; gross domestic product; income; employment; input/output analysis; agricultural trade; rural economy; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .