Retail-Farm Price Margins And Consumer Product Diversity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reed, A.J. & Elitzak, H. & Wohlgenant, M.K., 2002. "Retail-Farm Price Margins and Consumer Product Diversity," Technical Bulletins 184326, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Kuo S., 2000. "Forecasting Consumer Price Indexes for Food: A Demand Model Approach," Technical Bulletins 33564, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wohlgenant, Michael K, 1999. "Product Heterogeneity and the Relationship between Retail and Farm Prices," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 219-227, June.
- Elitzak, Howard, 1999. "Food Cost Review, 1950-97," Agricultural Economics Reports 34053, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008.
"Farm policies and added sugars in US diets,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 480-488, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp462, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Reed, Albert J. & Levedahl, J. William & Clark, J. Stephen, 2003. "Commercial Disappearance and Composite Demand for Food with an Application to U.S. Meats," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), April.
- Lambert, David K. & Miljkovic, Dragan, 2010. "The sources of variability in U.S. food prices," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 210-222, March.
- Carambas, Maria Cristina D.M., 2005. "Analysis of Marketing Margins in Eco-Labeled Products," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24600, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A. & Xu, Shuang, 2004. "Who Dominates The U.S. Soybean Industry: Producers, Consumers, Or Agribusineses?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20117, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsRetail-farm price margins; marketing services; food quality; consumer demand; Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem.; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:33573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .