Farm Resource Regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Delbecq, Benoit A. & Davis, Christopher G., 2012. "Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of “Shallow Loss” Commodity Support," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cooper, Joseph & Delbecq, BenoÃ®t, 0.
"A multi-region approach to assessing fiscal and farm level consequences of government support for farm risk management,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Cooper, Joseph & Delbecq, Benoit, 2014. "A Multi-Region Approach to Assessing Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of Government Support for Farm Risk Management," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173108, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Vandeveer, Monte & Deal, John, 2001. "The Federal Crop Insurance Program - An Empirical Analysis Of Regional Differences In Acreage Response And Participation," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20579, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Allison Borchers & Jennifer Ifft & Todd Kuethe, 2014.
"Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1307-1320.
- Kuethe, Todd & Ifft, Jennifer & Borchers, Alison, 0. "Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Borchers, Allison & Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd H., 2013. "Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fleming, Ronald A., 2004. "An Econometric Analysis of the Environmental Benefits Provided by the Conservation Reserve Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.