A New Taxonomy of Thin Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Schroeter & Azzeddine Azzam, 2004.
"Captive supplies and cash market prices for fed cattle: The role of delivery timing incentives,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-362.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 2004. "Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices for Fed Cattle: The Role of Delivery Timing Incentives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11159, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buschena, David E. & McNew, Kevin, 2005. "An Exploration of Market Pricing Efficiency: The Dairy Options Pilot Program," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19271, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2005. "Trading Behavior in a Marginal Organized Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Buschena, David E. & McNew, Kevin, 2005. "An Exploration of Market Pricing Efficiency: The Dairy Options Pilot Program," SCC-76 Meeting, March 31-April 2, 2005, Myrtle Beach, SC 28726, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Hudson, Darren & Anderson, John D. & Harri, Ardian & Turner, Steven C., 2007. "The Impacts of Market Structure and Contracts on Agricultural Markets," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34935, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 1998. "Captive Supplies, Market Conduct, and the Open-Market Price," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 76-83.
- Ward, Clement E. & Koontz, Stephen R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1998. "Impacts From Captive Supplies On Fed Cattle Transaction Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Anderson, John D. & Ward, Clement E. & Koontz, Stephen R. & Peel, Derrell S. & Trapp, James N., 1998. "Experimental Simulation Of Public Information Impacts On Price Discovery And Marketing Efficiency In The Fed Cattle Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L., 2012. "Evaluation of Market Thinness for Hogs and Pork," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed, 2016.
"Market Integration and Price Transmission in theWorld Rice Export Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Market Integration and Price Transmission in the World Rice Export Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229993, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2015. "Minor metals and organized markets: News highlights about the consequences of establishing a futures market in a thin market with a dual trading price system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 59-70.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasm:34826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.