Predicting the Corn Basis in the Texas Triangle Area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Welch, J. Mark & Mkrtchyan, Vardan & Power, Gabriel J., 2009. "Predicting the Corn Basis in the Texas Triangle Area," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 27(1-2), pages 1-15.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seamon, V. Frederick & Kahl, Kandice H. & Curtis, Charles E., Jr., 1997. "A Regional Comparison Of U.S. Cotton Basis Patterns," Working Papers 18806, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Tomek, William G. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2000.
"Risk Management in Agricultural Markets: A Survey,"
121140, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tomek, William G. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2000. "Risk Management In Agricultural Markets: A Survey," 2000 Producer Marketing and Risk Management Conference, January 13-14, Orlando, FL 19580, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Klose, Steven L. & Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Waller, Mark L. & Raulston, J. Marc & Sneary, Shannon L. & Gill, Robert Chope, II, 2003. "An Economic Examination of Potential Ethanol Production in Texas," Working Papers 42707, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2006.
"Forecasting Basis Levels in the Soybean Complex: A Comparison of Time Series Methods,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 513-523, December.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2006. "Forecasting Basis Levels in the Soybean Complex: A Comparison of Time Series Methods," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1-11, December.
- Parcell, Joe L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C., 2000. "Factors Affecting Live Cattle Basis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 531-541, December.
- Taylor, Mykel R. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L., 2006. "Forecasting Crop Basis Using Historical Averages Supplemented with Current Market Information," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1-19, December.
- Jiang, Bingrong, 1997. "Corn and soybean basis behavior and forecasting: fundamental and alternative approaches," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000013213, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayenga, Marvin L. & Jiang, Bingrong, 1997. "Corn and Soybean Basis Behavior and Forecasting: Fundamental and Alternative Approaches," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10400, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Marshall, Kandice K. & Hubbs, Todd & Penn, Jerrod, 2016. "Decomposing Local Prices into Hedgeable and Unhedgeable Shocks," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235874, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Financial Economics; Marketing; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2009-02-07 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.