Report NEP-FOR-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Karsten Gerdrup & Anne Sofie Jore & Christie Smith & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2009. "Does forecast combination improve Norges Bank inflation forecasts?," Working Paper 2009/01, Norges Bank.
- Buncic, Daniel, 2009. "Understanding forecast failure in ESTAR models of real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 13121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2009. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 963, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pagano, Patrizio & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2009. "Risk-adjusted forecasts of oil prices," Working Paper Series 0999, European Central Bank.
- Jing, Li, 2009. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for threshold autoregressive models," MPRA Paper 13086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kim, Taeyoon & Kenkel, Philip L. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2009. "Forecasting Demand for Rural Electric Cooperative Call Center," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cooper, Russel & Madden, Gary G, 2008. "Estimating components of ICT expenditure: a model-based approach with applicability to short time-series," MPRA Paper 13007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mkrtchyan, Vardan & Welch, J. Mark & Power, Gabriel J., 2009. "Predicting the Corn Basis in the Texas Triangle Area," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46759, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hélène Hamisultane, 2008. "Sunshine-Factor Model with Treshold GARCH for Predicting Temperature of Weather Contracts," Working Papers halshs-00355857, HAL.
- Fair, Ray C., 2008. "Estimating Term Structure Equations Using Macroeconomic Variables," Working Papers 32, Yale University, Department of Economics.