The Impacts of Ethanol on the US Catfish Farm Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2007.
"Dynamic Interrelationships between the U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance and the Macroeconomy,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2007. "Dynamic Interrelationships between the U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance and the Macroeconomy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 457-470, December.
- Park, Hwanil & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2007.
"The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37565, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Park, Hwanil, 2008. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price," Staff Paper Series 523, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sahar Bahmani, 2008. "Stability of the Demand for Money in the Middle East," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 62-83, January.
More about this item
Keywordscatfish; price; catfish feed; ethanol; autoregressive distributed lag model; ARDL; Demand and Price Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .