Stability of the Demand for Money in the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Hualu & Muhammad, Andrew & Herndon, Cary W., Jr., 2009. "The Impacts of Ethanol on the US Catfish Farm Sector," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46248, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin, 2018. "Money demand stability, monetary overhang and inflation forecast in the CEE countries," Working Papers hal-01720319, HAL.
- repec:ris:integr:0761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Saten, 2011. "Financial reforms and money demand: Evidence from 20 developing countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 323-334, September.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Sahar Bahmani, 2014. "Monetary Uncertainty and Demand for Money in Korea," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 317-324, March.
- repec:sgh:erfinj:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:79-97 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbounds testing; Middle East; money demand; stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:62-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.