Carcass Quality Volume and Grid Pricing: An Investigation of Cause and Effect
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Scott W. Fausti & Bashir A. Qasmi & Jing Li, 2009. "Carcass Quality Volume and Grid Pricing: An Investigation of Cause and Effect," Staff Papers 090001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Wagner, John J., 1998. "Value Based Marketing For Fed Cattle: A Discussion Of The Issues," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Feuz, Dillon M., 1999. "Market Signals In Value-Based Pricing Premiums And Discounts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Johnson, Heather C. & Ward, Clement E., 2005. "Market Signals Transmitted by Grid Pricing," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(03), December.
- Dillon M. Feuz & Scott W. Fausti & John J. Wagner, 1993. "Analysis of the efficiency of four marketing methods for slaughter cattle," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 453-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Link, David J. & Almas, Lal K. & Brown, Michael S. & Lawrence, Ty E., 2011. "The Beneficial Impact of Sorting Heavy Cattle at Re-Implant," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98732, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsGrid pricing; Granger Causality; slaughter cattle; beef carcass quality; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Q11; Q13;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2009-01-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:46215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .