Report NEP-MKT-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quack, Helmut, 2008.
"The Application of Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) in National and International Marketing; Part I: Mathematical, Empirical and Processing Procedures
[Der Einsatz der multidimensionalen Skalierung (," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe04, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2008. "Political Marketing: A Conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 12547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2009. "Prominence and Consumer Search: The Case With Multiple Prominent Firms," MPRA Paper 12554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nava Ashraf & Xavier Giné & Dean Karlan, 2008. "Finding Missing Markets (and a disturbing epilogue): Evidence from an Export Crop Adoption and Marketing Intervention in Kenya," Working Papers 967, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing, 2009. "Carcass Quality Volume and Grid Pricing: An Investigation of Cause and Effect," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46215, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008.
"Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
[Towards a Global Network. Competition and Restructuring of the Benetton]," MPRA Paper 12553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xi & Zhong, Funing & Zhou, Bin, 2009. "Do Consumers Really Care about Biotech Food Label? What Do We Know? What Else Should We Know?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46198, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James J. McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2008. "The economics of two-sided payment card markets: pricing, adoption and usage," Research Working Paper RWP 08-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- van Wijk, J.C.A.C. & Go, F.M. & Govers, R., 2008. "Projected Destination Images on African Websites: Upgrading Branding Opportunities in the Global Tourism Value Chain," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-079-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Awad Abdel Hameed, Amna & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah, 2008. "The Impact Of Petroleum Prices On Vegetable Oils Prices: Evidence From Cointegration Tests," Miscellaneous Papers 46251, Agecon Search.