Testing Alternative Methods of Varietal Identification Using DNA Fingerprinting: Results of Pilot Studies in Ghana and Zambia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Di Zeng & Jeffrey Alwang & George W. Norton & Bekele Shiferaw & Moti Jaleta & Chilot Yirga, 2015.
"Ex post impacts of improved maize varieties on poverty in rural Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 515-526, 07.
- Zeng, Di & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Norton, George W. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2013. "Ex-Post Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Rural Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2014. "Adoption of improved wheat varieties and impacts on household food security in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 272-284.
- Mathenge, Mary K. & Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2014. "The impacts of hybrid maize seed on the welfare of farming households in Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 262-271.
- Morris, M.L. & Heisey, P.W., 2003. "Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Kosmowski,Frederic & Aragaw,Abiyot & Kilian,Andrzej & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Ilukor,John & Yigezu,Biratu & Stevenson,James, 2016. "Varietal identification in household surveys : results from an experiment using DNA fingerprinting of sweet potato leaves in southern Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7812, The World Bank.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- Morris, M. L. & Heisey, P. W., 2003. "Estimating the benefits of plant breeding research: methodological issues and practical challenges," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 241-252, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:246950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.