Farmers’ Production and Marketing Response to Rice Price Increases and Fertilizer Subsidies in the Office Du Niger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buschena, David E. & Smith, Vincent H. & Di, Hua, 2005. "Policy reform and farmers' wheat allocation in rural China: a case study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-16.
- Bratton, Michael & Mattes, Robert, 2003. "Support for Economic Reform? Popular Attitudes in Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 303-323, February.
- Colin A. Carter & Funing Zhong, 1999. "Rural Wheat Consumption in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 582-592.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Murekezi, Abdoul Karim & Me-Nsope, Nathalie Mongue & Perakis, Sonja Melissa & Mather, David, 2013. "Cereal Market Dynamics: The Malian Experience from the 1990s to Present," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146935, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boughton, Duncan & Dembele, Niama Nango, 2010. "Rapid Reconnaissance of Coarse Grain Production and Marketing in the CMDT zone of southern Mali: field work report of the IER-CSA-PROMISAM team December 13-19, 2009," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 62226, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sidibe, Yoro & Williams, Timothy O., 2015. "Valuation of water in large-scale agricultural land investments in Mali: Efficiency and equity trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Development; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-04-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:146941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.