Analysis of the Soya Bean Value Chain in Zambia’s Eastern Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, T.S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James, 2004.
"Interlinked credit and farm intensification: evidence from Kenya,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 209-218, December.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Yamano, Takashi & Nyoro, James K., 2003. "Interlinked Credit and Farm Intensification: Evidence from Kenya," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25933, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lubungu, Mary & Burke, William J. & Sitko, Nicholas J., 2014. "Analysis of the Sunflower Value Chain in Zambia’s Eastern Province," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 186604, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kapembwa, Rachael & Mweetwa, Alice M. & Ngulube, Munsanda & Yengwe, Jones, 2016. "Morphological and Biochemical Characterization of Soybean Nodulating Rhizobia Indigenous to Zambia," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(3).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:154937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .