Supermarkets and Rural Livelihoods: A Research Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan & Wolf, Stephen & Wu, Steven, 1999. "Incentive Instruments in Agricultural Contracts: Input Control, Monitoring, Quality Measurement, and Price Risk," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5237, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 1997. "Measuring the Importance of Transaction Costs in Cattle Marketing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1083-1095.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riungu, Claris Karimi, 2011. "Effects of Supermarkets on Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Small-Scale Farmers in Central Kenya," Research Theses 134484, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Matoti, Bongiswa & Vink, Nick & Bienabe, Estelle, 2008. "Changing Face of the Agri-Food Market: A Farmers Response and Possible Solutions from a Provincial Perspective," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52098, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.