Price Setting in Food SMEs: Which Role for Marketing Capability? An Empirical Analysis in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tregear, Angela & Kuznesof, Sharron & Moxey, Andrew, 1998. "Policy initiatives for regional foods: some insights from consumer research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 383-394, October.
- Matthew Gorton & Angela Tregear, 2008.
"Government Support to Regional Food Producers: An Assessment of England's Regional Food Strategy,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(6), pages 1047-1060, December.
- Matthew Gorton & Angela Tregear, 2008. "Government support to regional food producers: an assessment of England’s Regional Food Strategy," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(6), pages 1047-1060, December.
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & Towhidul Islam, 2009. "Marketing preferences of small-scale farmers in the context of new agrifood systems: a stated choice model," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 251-267.
- Mc Cartan-Quinn, Danielle & Carson, David, 2003. "Issues Which Impact Upon Marketing in the Small Firm," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 201-213, September.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Cavaliere, Alessia & Stranieri, Stefanella & Carraresi, Laura, 2009. "European Traditional Food Producers And Marketing Capabilities: An Application Of Marketing Management Process," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 0(Number 5-), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi11:122000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.