The Importance of Law-and-Economics for Regulation in Transitional Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mashaw, Jerry L, 1985. "Prodelegation: Why Administrators Should Make Political Decisions," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 81-100, Spring.
- Noam, Eli, 1982. "The Choice of Governmental Level in Regulation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 278-291.
- Shavell, Steven, 1993. "The Optimal Structure of Law Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 255-287, April.
- Gallick, Edward C & Sisk, David E, 1987. "A Reconsideration of Taxi Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 117-128, Spring.
- Schwartz, Alan & Wilde, Louis L., "undated". "Intervening in Markets on the Basis of Imperfect Information: A Legal and Economic Analysis," Working Papers 235, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulusoy, Ali & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The privatization of electricity distribution in Turkey: A legal and economic analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5021-5034, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.