Efficiency Effects of Institutional Factors: Limited-Resource Farms in Northeast Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Brian Hardaker & Jock R. Anderson & John L. Dillon, 1984.
"Perspectives On Assessing The Impacts Of Improved Agricultural Technologies In Developing Countries,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(2-3), pages 87-108, 08-12.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L., 1984. "Perspectives On Assessing The Impacts Of Improved Agricultural Technologies In Developing Countries," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(2-3), pages 1-22, August.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Hayami, Yujiro, 1988. "Theories of Share Tenancy: A Critical Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 31-68, October.
- W. David Hopper, 1965. "Allocation Efficiency in a Traditional Indian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 611-624.
- Anthony Bottomley, 1963. "The Effect of the Common Ownership of Land upon Resource Allocation in Tripolitania," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1), pages 91-95.
- Massell, Benton F., 1967. "Farm Management in Peasant Agriculture: An Empirical Study," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela BORODAK & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2006.
"Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Daniela Borodak, 2011. "Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?," Working Papers halshs-00564567, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo7:198047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.