Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Daniela Borodak, 2011. "Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?," Working Papers halshs-00564567, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Mathijs & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2001. "Production Organization And Efficiency During Transition: An Empirical Analysis Of East German Agriculture," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 100-107, February.
- Ngwenya, S.A. & Battese, George E. & Fleming, Euan M., 1997. "The Relationship Between Farm Size and Technical Inefficiency of Production of Wheat Farmers in the Eastern Free State, Province of South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(3), September.
- Nivelin Noev & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Chapters,in: The World's Wine Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gallagher, Marcos & Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1997. "Efficiency Effects of Institutional Factors: Limited-Resource Farms in Northeast Argentina," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1993. "Is Private Farming More Efficient Than Socialized Agriculture?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(237), pages 41-56, February.
- Jones, Derek & Klinedinst, Mark & Rock, Charles, 1998. "Productive Efficiency during Transition: Evidence from Bulgarian Panel Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 446-464, September.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1986. "Access to Capital and Agrarian Production Organisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 482-498, June.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin & Turk, Jernej, 1996. "Efficiency and Ownership in Slovene Dairying: A Comparison of Econometric and Programming Techniques," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; Technical efficiency; Household model; Transitional economy; Agrarian reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.