Efficiency and Ownership in Slovene Dairying: A Comparison of Econometric and Programming Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catte, Pietro & Mastropasqua, Cristina, 1993. "Financial structure and reforms in Central and Eastern Europe in the 1980s," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 785-817, September.
- Sabi, Manijeh, 1996. "Comparative Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Bank Operations in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-188, April.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2007.
"Profit efficiency analysis under limited information with an application to German farm types,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 335-349, June.
- Laurens Cherchye & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Analysis Under Limited Information. With an Application to German Farm Types," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0202, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Georgeta Vidican-Sgouridis & Annette Kim, 2008. "From Workers to Owners: Survey Evidence on the Impact of Property Rights Reforms on Small Farmers in Two Regions in Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp905, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniela BORODAK & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2006.
"Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?,"
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Daniela Borodak, 2011. "Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?," Working Papers halshs-00564567, HAL.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Jens-Peter Loy, 2000. "The Technical Efficiency Impact of Farm Credit Programmes: A Case Study of Northern Germany," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 405-418.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001.
"Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive-Growing Farms in Greece,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 168-178, October.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers And Decomposition Of Output Growth: The Case Of Olive-Growing Farms In Greece," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), October.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 1999. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive Growing Farms in Greece," Working Papers 9913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Pieters, Hannah & Swinnen, Johan, 2016.
"Trading-off volatility and distortions? Food policy during price spikes,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 27-39.
- Hannah Pieters & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Trading-off Volatility and Distortions? Food Policy During Price Spikes," LICOS Discussion Papers 35914, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Martin, Michael J. & Taylor, Timothy G., 1997. "A Comparison of the Efficiency of Proucers Under Collective and Individual Modes of Organization," International Working Paper Series 237438, University of Florida, Food and Resource Economics Department.
- Moreira, Victor H. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Dunner, Roberto & Vidal, Ricardo, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Change in Dairy Production in Southern Chile: Is Farm Size Significant?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126895, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:22:y:1996:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.