Irrigation and farm efficiency in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:ijppmp:ijppm-09-2015-0131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helfand, Steven M. & Moreira, Ajax Reynaldo Bello & Figueiredo, Adriano Marcos Rodrigues, 2011. "Explicando as Diferenças de Pobreza entre Produtores Agrícolas no Brasil: simulações contrafactuais com o censo agropecuário 1995-96," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 49(2), pages 1-28, June.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 1-27, December.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Helfand, Steven M. & Levine, Edward S., 2004.
"Farm size and the determinants of productive efficiency in the Brazilian Center-West,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 241-249, December.
- Helfand, Steven M., 2003. "Farm Size And The Determinants Of Productive Efficiency In The Brazilian Center-West," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25890, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Helfand, Steven M. & Magalhaes, Marcelo M. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2015.
"Brazil's Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth by Farm Size,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
204875, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Helfand, Steven M. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2015. "Brazil's Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth by Farm Size," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7232, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Helfand, Steven & Magalhaes, Marcelo & Rada, Nicholas, 2015. "Brazil's Agricultural Total Factor Productivity Growth by Farm Size," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211719, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ajax R. B. Moreira & Steve M. Helfand & Adriano M. R. Figueiredo, 2007. "Explicando as diferenças na produtividade agrícola no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1254, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Xiangfei Xin & Yi Zhang & Jimin Wang & John Alexander Nuetah, 2016. "Effects of Farm Size on Technical Efficiency in China's Broiler Sector: A Stochastic Meta-Frontier Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(3), pages 493-516, September.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Battese, George E., 1992. "Frontier production functions and technical efficiency: a survey of empirical applications in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 7(3-4), pages 185-208, October.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:275987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .