Making Sense Of Agricultural Trade Policy Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14779.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele, Alberto & Vanzetti, David, 2005. "Long Black: Surviving the coffee crisis," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Qasmi, Bashir & Van der Sluis, Evert, 2008. "Review and Analysis of International and Budgetary Considerations for the 2007 U.S. Farm Bill," Staff Papers 080001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; trade; modelling; negotiations; International Relations/Trade; F13; Q17;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae03:25858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .