Land Use and Property Changes in Poland and in Hungary After EU Accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008.
"Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lazikova, Jarmila & Bandlerova, Anna & Schwarcz, Pavol, 2008. "Agricultural Cooperatives And Their Development After The Transformation," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43400, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sadowski, Adam, 2008. "Polish Land Market Before And After Transition," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43402, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Erik Mathijs & Nivelin Noev, 2004. "Subsistence Farming in Central and Eastern Europe : Empirical Evidence from Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 72-89, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lászlók, Annet, 2012. "The impact of energy crop production on land use in Hungary," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 12(27).
More about this item
Keywordsland ownership and rental; effects on tendencies; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:116338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .