Entkoppelte PrÃ¤mien, Bodenpreise und WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 58 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 6497
Web page: http://www.gjae-online.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008.
"Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jo Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 20-47.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo, 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Factor Markets Working Papers 134, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Working Papers 129428, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kilian, Stefan & Salhofer, Klaus, 2008. "Single Payments of the CAP: Where Do the Rents Go?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), June.
- Joe Dewbre & Jes�s Ant�n & Wyatt Thompton, 2001. "The Transfer Efficiency and Trade Effects of Direct Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1204-1214.
- John E. Floyd, 1965. "The Effects of Farm Price Supports on the Returns to Land and Labor in Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 148.
- repec:tuu:papers:012007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(3), February.
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2003. "Umsetzung des Luxemburger Beschlusses zur EU-Agrarreform in Deutschland - eine erste Einschätzung," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 03/2003, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008.
"Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 48-62.
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 191-199, February.
- Frédéric Courleux & Hervé Guyomard & Fabrice Levert & Laurent Piet, 2008. "How the EU Single Farm Payment should be modelled: lump-sum transfers, area payments or… what else?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-01, INRA UMR SMART.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.