Investment in Irrigation Systems under Weather Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell & Markus F. Hofreither, 2007. "Sustainability in Practice: A Case-Study on the Reorientation of Common Agricultural Policy in Austria," Chapters,in: Sustainable Development in Europe, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tozer, Peter R., 2009. "Uncertainty and investment in precision agriculture - Is it worth the money?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 80-87, April.
- Yohannes, Fekadu & Tadesse, Teshome, 1998. "Effect of drip and furrow irrigation and plant spacing on yield of tomato at Dire Dawa, Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-207, January.
- Franziska Strauss & Herbert Formayer & Veronika Asamer & Erwin Schmid, 2010. "Climate change data for Austria and the period 2008-2040 with one day and km2 resolution," Working Papers 482010, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Kiniry, James R. & Major, D. J. & Izarralde, R. C. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Morrison, M. & Bergentine, R. & Zentner, R. P., 1995. "Epic Model Parameters for Cereal, Oilseed, and Forage Crops in the Northern Great Plains Region," Staff General Research Papers Archive 894, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cetin, O. & Bilgel, L., 2002. "Effects of different irrigation methods on shedding and yield of cotton," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation investment; stochastic dynamic programming approach; water policies; weather uncertainty; EPIC; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .