Dynamics of income, wealth and capital in Norwegian farm household accounts: A state-space model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2004. "How Valuable Is On-Farm Work to Farmers?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 267-281.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra, 2004. "Farming Efficiency and the Determinants of Multiple Job Holding by Farm Operators," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 722-729.
- Elhorst, J Paul, 1994. "Firm-Household Interrelationships on Dutch Dairy Farms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 259-276.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2004.
"How Valuable Is On-Farm Work to Farmers?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 267-281.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2002. "How valuable is on-farm work to farmers?," Research Unit Working Papers 0204, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2002. "How Valuable is On-Farm Work to Farmers ?," Working Papers 2002-35, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele & Platoni, Silvia, 2008. "Farm-Level Data Model For Agricultural Policy Analysis: A Two-Way Ecm Approach," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6693, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Biorn, Erik, 2004. "Regression systems for unbalanced panel data: a stepwise maximum likelihood procedure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 281-291, October.
- Phimister, Euan & Roberts, Deborah, 2002. "The Effect of Off-farm Work on Production Intensity and Output Structure," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College 15718, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Richard E. Caves, 1998. "Industrial Organization and New Findings on the Turnover and Mobility of Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1947-1982, December.
- Avner Ahituv & Ayal Kimhi, 2006. "Simultaneous estimation of work choices and the level of farm activity using panel data," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2002. "How and why do Firms differ?," Discussion Papers 320, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm households; finance; investment; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.