Evaluating the Impact of Biofortification: A Meta-analysis of Community-level Studies on Quality Protein Maize (QPM)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Qaim, Matin, 2004. "Potential health benefits of Golden Rice: a Philippine case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 147-168, April.
- Dawe, D. & Robertson, R. & Unnevehr, L., 2002. "Golden rice: what role could it play in alleviation of vitamin A deficiency?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 541-560.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Johnson, Nancy L. & Manyong, Victor M. & DeGroote, Hugo & Javelosa, Josyline & Yanggen, David R. & Naher, Firdousi & Gonzalez, Carolina & García, James & Meng, Erika, 2010.
"How Cost-Effective is Biofortification in Combating Micronutrient Malnutrition? An Ex ante Assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 64-75, January.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Johnson, Nancy & Manyong, Victor M. & de Groote, Hugo & Javelosa, Josyline & Yanggen, David & Naher, Firdousi & González Carolina & Garcia, James & Meng, Erika, 2007. "How cost-effective is biofortification in combating micronutrient malnutrition?: An ex-ante assessment," HarvestPlus Working Papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouma, James Okuro & Bett, Charles & Githaigah, T., 2010. "Markets Access, Approaches and Opportunities for Quality Protein Maize Products," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96173, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
More about this item
KeywordsImpact assessment; biofortification; meta-analysis; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.