Consumer Information in the food service industry vs. food retailing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickinson, David L. & Bailey, DeeVon, 2002.
"Meat Traceability: Are U.S. Consumers Willing To Pay For It?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- David Dickinson & DeeVon Bailey, 2001. "Meat traceability: are U.S. consumers willing to pay for it?," Working Papers 2001-14, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Dickinson & DeeVon Bailey, 2002. "Meat Traceability: Are U.S. Consumers Willing To Pay For It?," Working Papers 2002-07, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Dickinson, David L. & Bailey, DeeVon, 2002. "Meat Traceability: Are U. S. Consumers Willing To Pay For It?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19670, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hauschildt, Verena & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation into the Adoption of Green Procurement Practices in the German Food Service Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(3).
More about this item
Keywordsmeat traceability; consumer behaviour; food service industry; Consumer/Household Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.