Enhancing the integration of agri-food supply chains: theoretical issues and practical challenges in the UK malting barley supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Bejou, David & Wray, Barry & Ingram, Thomas N., 1996. "Determinants of relationship quality: An artificial neural network analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 137-143, June.
- Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Johnston, Wesley J., 1997. "Relationship marketing theory in practice: A case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-31, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:353-365 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; malting barley supply chain; supply chain coordination; competitiveness; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .