Modeling Succession on Irish Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayal Kimhi & Noga Nachlieli, 2001.
"Intergenerational Succession on Israeli Family Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 42-58.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Nachlieli, Noga, 1998. "Intergenerational Succession In Israeli Family Farms," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20811, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:677080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1991.
"The Impact of Wage Differentials on Choosing to Work in Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 671-680.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "The impact of wage differentials on choosing to work in agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt68j399k8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minna Väre, 2006. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Retirement," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Thomas Glauben & Martin Petrick & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2009. "Probability and timing of succession or closure in family firms: a switching regression analysis of farm households in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 45-54.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy Farming; Structural Change; Succession; Logit Model; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .