An attempt to modelling revenue insurance schemes at the farm level by means of Positive Mathematical Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph W. Glauber, 2004. "Crop Insurance Reconsidered," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1179-1195.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severini, Simone & Cortignani, Raffaele, 2011. "Modeling farmer participation to a revenue insurance scheme by means of Positive Mathematical Programming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116001, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance schemes; PMP; Farmers’ behaviour; Risk aversion; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12; C61; Q18;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2011-03-05 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .