Report NEP-IAS-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Molnar, Tams A., 2010. "Perception of Innovative Crop Insurance in Australia," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100505, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2011. "On the effects of deposit insurance and observability on bank runs: an experimental study," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Severini, Simone & Cortignani, Raffaele, 2011. "An attempt to modelling revenue insurance schemes at the farm level by means of Positive Mathematical Programming," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99431, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Discussion Papers 2010-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ph. Barbe & W. P. McCormick, 2011. "Ruin probabilities in tough times - Part 2 - Heavy-traffic approximation for fractionally differentiated random walks in the domain of attraction of a nonGaussian stable distribution," Papers 1102.3956, arXiv.org.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2011. "A quantitative analysis of unemployment benefit extensions," Working Papers 11-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Miki Kohara & Masaru Sasaki & Tomohiro Machikita, 2011. "Is longer unemployment rewarded with longer job tenure?," OSIPP Discussion Paper 11E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Carmine De Franco & Peter Tankov, 2011. "Portfolio Insurance under a risk-measure constraint," Papers 1102.4489, arXiv.org.
- Toralf Pusch & Ingmar Kumpmann, 2011. "The Political Setting of Social Security Contributions in Europe in the Business Cycle," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.