Modelling Economic Alternatives For Tobacco Producers: The Case Of Sheep Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Brian Hardaker & James W. Richardson & Gudbrand Lien & Keith D. Schumann, 2004.
"Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a simplified approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), pages 253-270, June.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Richardson, James W. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Schumann, Keith D., 2004. "Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a simplified approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), June.
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Loizou, Efstratios & Mattas, Konstadinos & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2005. "Policy Decisions Evaluation in Agriculture Employing Input-Output Techniques: The Case of Tobacco Sector Regime Reform," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 234614, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Charles Moss & Grigorios Livanis, 2009. "Implementation of stochastic dominance: a nonparametric kernel approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1517-1522.
More about this item
Keywordsorganic farming; dairy sheep; risk analysis; SERF; agricultural policy; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .