An Econometric Evaluation of A Geopolitical Theory of Oil Price Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Mazraati & S.M. Tayyebi Jazayeri, 2004. "Oil price movements and production agreements," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 28(3), pages 207-226, September.
- Duane Chapman & Neha Khanna, 2001.
"An Economic Analysis Of Aspects Of Petroleum And Military Security In The Persian Gulf,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 371-381, October.
- Chapman, Duane & Khanna, Neha, 2000. "An Economic Analysis Of Aspects Of Petroleum And Military Security In The Persian Gulf," Working Papers 7229, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tang, Linghui & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2002. "An empirical exploration of the world oil price under the target zone model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 577-596, November.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2002. "Oil production responses to price changes: an empirical application of the competitive model to OPEC and non-OPEC countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 97-106, March.
- Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R., 1997. "Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74, May.
- Horn, Manfred, 2004. "OPEC's optimal crude oil price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 269-280, January.
- Chapman, Duane & Khanna, Neha, 1999. "World Oil: The Growing Case For International Policy," Working Papers 7232, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004. "Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Robert K. Kaufmann, Stephane Dees, Pavlos Karadeloglou and Marcelo Sanchez, 2004. "Does OPEC Matter? An Econometric Analysis of Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 67-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed, 2010. "Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5572-5581, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.